[Dixielandjazz] Louieism

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Sat Sep 23 10:38:59 PDT 2006

Gunter, you dear soul - - -  I think that this can be answered with a
"louie-ism"  Why is the washboard even considered as a musical
instrument?
By the way, I'm headed out the door to a gig where I play the
washboard, but only as a 2nd instrument, when not playing the trumpet,
an instrument produced by genuine music companies, like Yamaha, Bach,
Selmer, Getzen, and the like. Do any of these companies produce
washboards? (whoa - - that's another another Louieism-type question)