[Dixielandjazz] Louie-isms

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:32:26 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I presented a posting on "Louie-isms" defined as any question which can be
answered with the words, "Man, if you have to ask, you'll never know." I
posed some typical questions which could be so answered.

I have received two e-mails already which contained the writer's answers to
questions I posed.  That was missing the point. You should send e-mails
which ask other questions all of which may be answered with the words . . .

"Man, if you have to ask you'll never know!"

Come on troops, get with the program!

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Do you understand the challenge?" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com