[Dixielandjazz] Getting serious for a minute

Mike C. mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Sep 18 17:58:09 PDT 2006

I think it's good to play and perform in all keys if you can. After all we
practice things in all keys, so why should we limit ourselves to the keys of
F, B-flat, E-flat & C when we perform? Whenever I learn or transcribe a new
lick, I learn it in all the keys. It's good practice and it's one less
obstacle to worry about later.

Mike