[Dixielandjazz] [Trombone-l] Dick Cavett Show

Raymond Horton rayhorton at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 16 09:30:22 PDT 2006

I used to watch the Cavett show whenever I could during late high school
and college, and remember seeing Watrous in the band.  Before that, I
remember seeing Kai Winding in the band on the old Marv Griffin
afternoon show.  Here is where my memory gets cloudy - was Watrous also
on the Griffin afternoon show, and was Kai ever on Cavett?

RBH
Louisville Orchestra