[Dixielandjazz] DYstonia and mouthpieces?

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 05:23:50 PDT 2006

Bill Sharp wrote: " Maybe it's because they all  continued playing on their
mouthpieces after the coating wore off. "

  Coincidental that you mention it; I just recently became aware of plateing worn
  off in the throat of my trombone mouthpiece. I tasted the brass on my lips after
  playing. I am arranging to have it "gold plated."  Another player remarked "funny that
  it wore in the throat and not on the rim or outside first." Don't know!
  http://myspace.com/freemarty