[Dixielandjazz] dystonia

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 15:04:04 PDT 2006

OK, I'm weird and I get weird "flashes" sometimes (other than  menopausal).
Flash on this one was 'Look into acupuncture' --not a flash  that pertains to
all dystonias, but rather those that may have some relationship  to musician
overuse syndromes.  So I did a quick web search to try to  put some rationality
to the flash.
This source mentions it if one scrolls down to "other treatments"
>http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/dystonia.htm<

Web search on "acupuncture for dystonia" and similar keywords lists  other
sources to check also.
Ginny

In a message dated 9/13/2006 3:20:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,