[Dixielandjazz] Female Fans

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 11:02:32 PDT 2006

Fans come in all shapes styles and sizes folks,  some are music fans,
others just friendship fans that are attracted to each other from
personality perceptions, as we have often said before many of us who
play music are indeed blessed to have this ability to connect with
people of all walks of life and form often long lasting and lifelong
friendships.

The internet makes that even easier, as a major new form of
communication,  This great list has many such people and I have met
many and hope to meet even more in the coming years.   Life is just too
good not to share at every opportunity,  It indeed keeps us all young.

I once found the secret of youth, and guess what ?  it was not Youth at
all, it was experience and the willingness to go forth and make new
friends every day,  young folks are just old folks seeking enough
experience to be old folks some day :))   It is indeed to bad that many
try to live life so fast that they lose out on a lot of wonderful
experiences and just conversations with some very interesting people
along the road because we don't take the time to stop and say G'Day or
Hello.   Since I was just a kid I learned to go out of my way to speak
to strangers along the way, young and old, you never know when that
person just needs a human connection or a mere acknowledgment  that
they are alive and breathing and a real person, and somebody even a
perfect stranger noticed and took the time to wish them a good day.
That flashed smile back is payback enough and usually makes you both
feel better if even only for a fleeting moment.    In today's world of
mistrust it is particularly important to bring back that long lost art
of friendship.

And Yep Nancie is indeed one of those people, everyone would call a
friend, if they had the opportunity to meet her in person, heck I
became friends with her right here on the list long before we had a
chance to meet in person 3000 miles away.   And all because of music
and mutual friendships on this list.

Yep I love her, what's not to love :))   And she could have been the
Poster Girl and Manager of Hooters a few years ago. :))  Has a great
zest for life and I hope she lives as long as she want to :))   Now one
of you guys out on the East coast take the time to meet her and enjoy
her company and a lot of OKOM together, you will never regret it, she
is a great lady deserving of a gentleman that will treat her like one.
  And don't forget those Mardi Gras Beads :))      Go Get em Nancie :))

Love and Bear Hugs,

Tom