[Dixielandjazz] Internet-radio links to dixieland and other jazz

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 6 22:13:58 PDT 2006

DJML and others--
     My buddy Jim Ivy here in Austin plays great dixieland-clarinet,
and in his spare time he is the webmaster for our Austin Traditional
Jazz Society website http://www.atjs.org (which immediately gets
translated to http://www1.onr.com/atjs/ for technical reasons, but
don't worry about it).
     He just finished coding a page of links to websites having
internet-radio for dixieland and other OKOM jazz (Our Kind Of Music).
It's on the Links of Interest page on the first link "Traditional
Jazz Broadcasts" (after "Jazz Clubs"):
http://www1.onr.com/atjs/broadcast.html
     I've been collecting these for the past six years from
DJML-messages and thought it would be a nice thing to make available.
Of course it's far from complete, and it may have a couple of
inaccuracies (on my part, not Jim's), so if you see something wrong,
or if you want me to ask Jim add another website to the list, just
let me know.

     Dan
**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    Jazz musician Bobby Hackett was once addressed by a customs
**    official, whose sceptical eye had espied his trumpet case:
**        "Is that a musical instrument?"  he asked.
**        "Sometimes," replied Hackett