[Dixielandjazz] Preservation Hall JB cancels Red Sea? + Our man on the ke...

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Sep 6 17:08:21 PDT 2006

Ginny, and all,

There is something so energizing about playing for a "young and
foreign" audience! I have done this many times with the California
Repercussions "big band" in many countries and cities all over the
world and I know how the "Ambassadors of New Orleans" feel.

It is not the same as playing that regular  gig or a "normal" OKOM
festival...

So you need to cut the guys some slack and let them cool off after
what looks like  a very successful gig!

Dave Richoux