[Dixielandjazz] Re: What about Low notes?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 3 14:46:24 PDT 2006

>Or it might be that I live in the Low Countries and there are few cockroaches
around...... <

Dear Dick,
Reminds me of the story about the man in Sydney, Australia a few years ago
scattering small cut-up squares of coloured paper on the streets.
When detained for littering, he was asked why he was doing it.
"To keep the elephants away", was the instant reply.
"But there are no elephants in Sydney" said the City Council ranger.
"See!" said the offender, "it works."
8>)
Kind regards,
Bill.
OKOM content:
Humphrey Lyttelton and His Band, "Elephant Stomp" (St Gery-Alferay), Conway
Hall Concert, 2 Sept 1954.