[Dixielandjazz] Hangtown Jazz Jubilee

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Sep 3 01:28:41 PDT 2006

I don't see his name on the "official roster" http://
www.hangtownjazzjubilee.com/jazz_bands.html  but who knows!

It is a great one-day festival ("And That's Jazz" has played at most,
I think maybe all of the Hangtown festivals) and I really enjoy it.
The town people really gets behind the event and the musicians and
organizers have finally worked out  the logistics of venues and
schedule to most everybody's satisfaction.

And Placerville is a nice medium-small town. At least 4 local
restaurants feature home made pie as their signature dish ;-)

Dave Richoux