[Dixielandjazz] What about Low notes?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Sep 2 10:28:51 PDT 2006

Bill,

There is a website and list  called contrabass ( www.contrabass.com)
that is mostly about all sorts of low voice musical instruments and
performance. One of the off-topics was ultra low frequency weapons -
they really work!  (and if they work on people they probably work on
cockroaches - but maybe not as well?)

http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/ADA365328

(It's a very big PDF document about all sorts of non-lethal weapons)
I have not had any cockroaches that I know of - but maybe my cats
deal with them... they don't enjoy my tuba playing ;-)

Dave Richoux