[Dixielandjazz] Radiio airplay for OKOM Music in Israel

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 16:20:57 PDT 2006

HI folks:  we have all arrived back home safely, and scored another
major victory for OKOM Music in Eilat, Israel.

Myself, Steve Barbone, Bob Romans, Buddy Apfel, and Johnny Wilder, Paul
Grant, James Levi and Marc Bolin just had a wonderful time performing
at the Red Sea Jazz Festival.   And once again we were thrilled to see
so many many young people in the audience dancing  and having a great
time.

We guarantee you that OKOM Jazz is not dead, but alive and well and
expanding to younger audiences all around the world.   I am certain you
will hear more about it from the other guys shortly as well.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band
Ambassadors of New Orleans

Dear Tom Wiggins

Once again it was pleasure to meet you and "the boys" in Eilat and I
know you had a great time.The last show you did was superb and was
great to see so many dancing.    You guys are indeed true Ambassadors
of New Orleans Music.

As I write this I am listening to your CD loudly so the neighbours will
get grooving as well. I will be playing several tracks on Sunday night
and for many weeks to come on my regular Jazz show called " Jazz Me
Blue"

I notice on your web site you represent a lot of other artist, feel
free to send any other Cd's to the address below and you can be sure I
will play them.

Hope you all had a safe journey home,

Best regards

Clive Newton