[Dixielandjazz] The Jazz Parade is back on KFJC - sort of...

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Oct 30 17:27:00 PST 2006

Hi all,

I will be doing a 4 hour Halloween Jazz Special Edition of the Jazz
Parade Tuesday, 10AM to 2PM PST October 31st. If you are in the San
Francisco Bay Area you can probably hear my show over the air at
89.7FM or you can get us on the Internet at:
http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php

By the way, we are doing our annual (and really only once per
year ;-) fund raiser - we are a non-commercial radio station (not
affiliated with NPR/PRI) and if you want to send a few dollars you
can donate on line:
http://www.kfjc.org/funds/index.php

Thanks, and I hope you can tune in one way or the other,

Dave Richoux