[Dixielandjazz] Trombones/reeds

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:18:25 PDT 2006

Hi Paul, and all -

You wrote: "Trombone players and reed players should be the best of
friends."

What a nice thought!

A pleasant thing about being a musician is the opportunity to harmonize with
sidemen who play other axes than you.

I, being a washboard player, am expecially pleased when I get to play with
banjos and accordians. What wonderfully expressive instruments they are!

I especially enjoy it when the accordian player pulls and squeezes the
bellows really fast to get that "digga digga digga" effect.

Cheers,

Bill "What a wonderful world" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com