[Dixielandjazz] More On Ringwald Rated R

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Oct 21 08:49:33 PDT 2006

Friends,

As I posted a couple of days ago, I have just released my recording,
"RINGWALD RATED R," "BOB RINGWALD PLAYS AND SINGS THE SONGS THAT HAVE KEPT
HIM OUT OF THE BIG TIME FOR YEARS,"  Onto CD.

You can now hear one of the songs, "Huggin' and a Chalkin'"   on MP3 by
going to:

http://www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

I have also located a few CDs of "The Great Pacific Jazz Band," "The Music
Of Louis Armstrong."

"Ringwald Rated R" is $15.
"Great Pacific Jazz Band" is $18.

Add $3 for S&H.

GPJB is also available on cassette and LP.

Send to

Robert S. Ringwald
P.O. Box 1016
Placerville, CA  95667

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

>From "Hollywood Squares"
 Q. Do female frogs croak?
A. Paul Lynde: "If you hold their little heads under water long enough."