[Dixielandjazz] New CD by tubist Harry Salotti

hsalotti at aol.com hsalotti at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 21:16:01 PDT 2006

 Hello one and all.  I invite you to visit www.cdbaby.com/cd/harrysalotti to hear the tracks from my new cd, Full Swing Ahead.  The personal list includes myself on tuba, Joe Midiri on clarinet, alto and tenor sax, Paul Midiri on vibes, Pat Mercuri on guitars and banjo, Gary Cattley on bass, Grant MacAvoy on drums, Steve Schaffner on trumpet, and Rosemary Benson-Salotti on vocals.  The songs are a mix of dixieland, swing, and a gospel version of Just a Closer Walk. Hope you enjoy it. Harry