[Dixielandjazz] 6th Flat in Gb

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Wed Oct 4 08:49:05 PDT 2006

I think,

because we play so much in -0-,1&2 sharps or flats, being hit with sight reading
and jamming in 5 or 6 flats or sharps is darn difficult.

Such tunes would need some warm up if not out right rehearsal, which, as you
know, is never done by the pros. At least from my experience.

Russ -Clarinet maven up to about four sharps/flats.  After that, some warm up is
needed- Guarino