[Dixielandjazz] Clarinetist Looking for Work

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 19:57:45 PDT 2006

My glass of wine is now at my side which it wasn't when I originally asked.
:>) .  I'd have to look too hard for my one PHJB CD, so will have to  look
around for something else.  Just had a Cheap Suit Serenaders arrive in  today's
mail courtesy of a OKUM buddy in Sidney--that should clash nicely  with your
PHJB--too bad we're not doing simultaneous broadcasts.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/3/2006 9:52:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, TCASHWIGG