[Dixielandjazz] Clarinetist Looking for Work

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 19:40:28 PDT 2006

Whew, Rick, I'm glad you don't have to try and find employment within the
onus of those restrictions.  LOL.  I'm finding consolation in the fact  that no
one else would even approach that post until I asked.  And I  too am getting
off-list emails telling me it was a serious post.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/3/2006 7:23:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,