[Dixielandjazz] Keys?

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Oct 3 17:20:58 PDT 2006

I completely agree. I've been doing a lot of practicing in sharp keys
for the last 2 years or so. My ultimate goal is for the key of B major
to be just as comfortable and fluid as Eb major. I like the timbre of
the sharp keys. I've been wondering what "Dippermouth Blues" would sound
like in E major. Or maybe A major or Gb. The possibilities are endless....

Mike