[Dixielandjazz] Clarinetist Looking for Work

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 3 15:55:17 PDT 2006

     I (of course) may also be wrong, but i have a forwarded email
from the actual author, who says: "Wrote it half-kiddingly...Just for
my friends who might appreciate it."

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
** "Education, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from
**  from the foolish their lack of understanding." -- Ambrose Bierce