[Dixielandjazz] Elephant Stomp

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 28 22:01:44 PST 2006

It was also recorded by Dave Dallwitz Jazz Band and by Humphrey Lyttleton.
There is also reference to a tune called "Elephant Stomp Blues" and a number
of
citations list Acker Bilk's Paramount Jazz Band.
Nothing found that tells the origination tho.
And listening to the Moten record I mentioned, I doubt seriously if you are
refering
to "Elephant Wobble" - It's not that good a tune.
Craig