[Dixielandjazz] Derwood Brown

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Nov 28 11:36:49 PST 2006

Dear Fred,

Thanks for your commend according Derwood Brown. I got a great response from
Cary Ginell himself. I posted is respond at the next blog I made about this
subject: http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/11/derwood-brown.html
You're right when you say that Milton Brown was the director and not the
violin player. I guess I mixed up the < vel > behind the name of Milton
Brown with < vlns > as used  for violin. Milton did the vocals.

http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/11/western-swing.html

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
http://www.keepswinging.opweb.nl