[Dixielandjazz] Listen to the tune, "Radio".

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 07:22:44 PST 2006

Hi Folks, If you did not check this out, you need to.  Fine rendition  with
enjoyable 3rd chorus for a tune popular with local audiences and not easy  to
find on recordings.  As I posted before, who Bob Marcus, the composer of  cited
origin is/was remains a mystery.  Thanks for the extra trouble you  went to
in getting the file to me, Dave.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/27/2006 7:25:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,