[Dixielandjazz] Derwood Brown ( was Durwood Brown)

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Nov 27 00:20:46 PST 2006

Thanks Phil for your suggestion.

I posted some new information about Derwood Brown in my web log, I received
from Cary Ginell the author of Milton Brown's biography.

I also found a mystery picture of the band. I have an idea what is on it,
but I hope you, or other experts, can help me to understand it.

Derwood Brown: http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/11/derwood-brown.html

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
http://www.keepswinging.opweb.nl