[Dixielandjazz] Not Just Whisteling Dixie

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Nov 23 16:00:42 PST 2006

Listmate Jerry Gordon does indeed know these guys. I've sat in with them
a number of times (photos available on request, or check the fan web site
referenced below) on washboard, which speaks volumes about Skip's
impeccable taste in his choice of sidemen.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org