[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 47, Issue 51

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 13:07:27 PST 2006

"Dick Crockett" <richard.crockett at sbcglobal.net>

> I'll be in CT for the Thanksgiving holidays. will venture into the city Friday
> evening (11/24). Anyone know what's going on??
>
> Better mail me direct. I'm still not getting packets...
>
> or call my cell 281 795 3035.

Hi Dick & List mates:

This might be a possibility. Heck of a group. Heck of a venue. You can make
a reservation on the web site at the bottom.

Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola - Tue-Sun, Nov 21-26
The Music of Benny Goodman featuring Ken Peplowski and Bucky Pizzarelli
Ken Peplowski, clarinet; Bucky Pizzarelli, guitar; Derek Smith, piano; Alec
Dankworth, bass; Chuck Redd, drums.

http://www.jalc.org/concerts/details.asp?EventID=1054

Cheers,
Steve Barbone