[Dixielandjazz] Ruth Brown Obit

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 13:35:37 PST 2006

Yes indeed, RUTH was one of the Great ones that so many artists reaped
benefits from her tireless efforts in this industry.
A class act always.
Like Frank Sinatra:  She Did it Her Way,   AND SHE HAD A HEART AS BIG
AS THE SKY,  SADLY IT GAVE OUT ON HER AFTER HER YEARS OF GIVING SO VERY
MUCH .    R.I.P. Ruthie   Your work here is done but will never be
forgotten. :))

Tom Wiggins