[Dixielandjazz] Plectrum banjo 4 sale

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 09:01:05 PST 2006

   It occurs to me I should post this here. I
have a Deering Maple Blossom plectrum banjo for
sale. It is an unusual special order model that
cost the original owner $2,700-plus. New ones
list for around $3800 now. I'm offering it to
anyone on this list for $1,400 plus shipping and
insurance. It's in excellent-slightly-minus
condition, w/OHSC, and original 1999 bill of
sale. I'll discount the price $50 more for anyone
who lives close enough to Concord CA to enable
direct delivery. Thanks for the bandwidth.

Bob Loomis

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com