[Dixielandjazz] Lost emails

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Fri Nov 17 01:26:30 PST 2006

>   Would somebody repeat the thread on Julie Andrews 69th birthday
> performance.I tried to forward it and lost it in Cyberspace. Thanks

Just a quick reminder of something I have posted about before.

If you loose a posting from DJML you can go and download the
archives here :-

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/

And if you loose this email just click on the link at the bottom
of any DJML email and the first thing on the page says :-

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
Dixielandjazz Archives.

And that last bit is a link to the archive page.

Andy Ling