[Dixielandjazz] Audio /Youtube

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Nov 16 15:13:44 PST 2006

No, Youtube is a place to post short (non-copyright protected) videos
that you have or make yourself. I think the time limit is around 8
minutes per video.

There are hundreds (thousands?) of semi-legal sites for CDs/Mp3s but
they tend to p*ss off the big-time corporate copyright holders almost
as much as YouTube...

Dave Richoux