[Dixielandjazz] Liability Insurance

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 18:03:15 PST 2006

Don't suppose anyone's ever filed a claim against that policy :))

be interesting to see what happened it they did, that's more dollars
than they have members me thinks, and I don't know many musicians that
would shell out that kind of money.

Sounds like it might be for the $2,000. death benefit they sold me way
back in ought 60 that was forfeited every time I got into disfavor at
the hall, which for a long time seemed to be weekly.   Not sure if my
policy was EVER in force, sure glad I didn't die to test it out. :))

Cheers,

Tom