[Dixielandjazz] Liability Insurance

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 14:45:19 PST 2006

Well if they ever get a really Hot Band to play Preservation Hall in
New Orleans and they happen to burn the place down it'll set somebody
back at least $100.00 to rebuild it.  :))

That's why I gave up playing for Barn Dances too, some dancin' all
likkered up fool drops a cigarette or a lit corncob pipe, and whoosh
there goes the next two weekends of gigs, spent buildin' and raisin' a
new Barn.   Yeee Haww !!

Cheers,

Tom