[Dixielandjazz] Desert Isle?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 12:52:08 PST 2006

Bring your drums, we need yours for drumming--as in a great book entitled,
"When the Drummers Were Women", subtitled, "A Spiritual History of Rhythm" by
Layne Redmond.  Explains things like Durga riding on her lion and drumming
the world into being.  Seriously, a very interesting book.  In the  spirit of
fairness, so is Mickey Hart's "Drumming at the Edge of Magic",  subtitled, "A
Journey into the Spirit of Percussion".
Ginny

In a message dated 11/14/2006 2:25:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,