[Dixielandjazz] Horizontal Washboard

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 10:33:34 PST 2006

Hi Bob:

Simplicity indeed goes a long ways in many genres of music especially
with the rhythm section,
 and drummers, many of whom do get a bit carried away and forget
 what their real function in the band is supposed to be,
"KEEPING TIME"  because the real musicians can't  :))
they are too busy looking for and playing all those notes
 and trying to get or stay in tune and ridicule the Trombone player. :))

  I have heard that some Trombone players have been known to switch to
washboard just to get some respect :))

Cheers,

Tom