[Dixielandjazz] Horizontal Washboard

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 10:26:08 PST 2006

Well that sounds OK,  I play both, and my mamma raised me right,  I can
do laundry ( been airing my dirty laundry for years ) and I can also
cook, and clean, and repair about anything that's broke, heck even
broken hearts ( it's a drummer's thing ) ha ha !  Can even start a fire
by rubbing two drumsticks together.  Ahhh but Scouting really does
round a guy out  :))   Some a lot more rounded than others, :))

But not me I stay a lean and mean rhythm machine :))

I am gonna be a big hit on a cruise ship some day :))   But I shall
indeed be looking for one of those dessert Islands to jump ship on,
but I ain't doing no windows which should not be a problem on the
island anyway :))

Tom