[Dixielandjazz] Desert Isles

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 21:01:53 PST 2006

Hello ladies

I can dig it. I will if you all will, but I guess you'd better bring iPods,
PCs, and other diversions, like Brittany Spears' FED-EX because I won't last
long in your good company. LOL

Musical reference "Smack Dab In The Middle" (modified lyrics)

I want ten Ferraris and a diamond mill
Ten sets of threads all dressed to kill
A twenty room house and some barbecue
And-a fifty chicks all over thirty-two
Then throw me
Smack dab in the middle
Smack dab in the middle
Smack dab in the middle
Well, lets swing some jazz to satisfy our souls

Cheers,
Steve Barbone