[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Fw: Are iPods just a passing fancy? (wasmp3s and allthat stuff)

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 11:17:29 PST 2006

Actually Pat, I'm doing financial project work in Silicon Valley. The company I'm working with right now develops video games.  My days are spent trying to concentrate on accounting problems while working in the middle of a NOISY video arcade.

pat ladd <pj.ladd at btinternet.com> wrote:  or just use simple earphones (which sound better yet) when I'm at my desk
at the office. >>

Good grief Kay,

I have heard of kids working with their music playing but at your working
desk. Wow! You would be picking up your last wage pretty quick if I was
your boss.

Cheers

Pat