[Dixielandjazz] Wax cylinders...NEW

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 22:11:04 PST 2006

Bob;

The Marsalis CD is "Mr. Jelly Lord" on the Sony label. Most of the tracks
were recorded in 1999. The last track "Tom Cat Blues" was recorded on a wax
cylinder on December 6,1993 at the Thomas Edison Labs in New Jersey. The
entire album is devoted to the music of Jelly Roll Morton and I give it two
thumbs up.

I haven't checked to determine if the CD is still available.

Stan
Stan Brager