[Dixielandjazz] Asylum Street Spankers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 21:36:49 PST 2006

The world is full of great entertaining groups that think outside the
box and have no fear of experimenting with OKOM to make it apeal to
younger crowds, just like Louis and all the Good Ole Good ones did in
their day.

But no doubt some folks just are satisfied to eat Oatmeal and drink
meta musel for breakfast everyday of their lives  and would never think
of having sex standing up cause it might lead to dancing. Heaven
forbid:))  wouldn't wanna be irregular now would we? :))

Don't understand why Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks have never been invited
to play at the Sac. Jazz jubilee either:  Groups like these draw and
bringn their own audiences folks and an audience that is willing to pay
$18.00 to hear just ONE GOOD BAND.

It's not quantity that counts but Quality which people will always pay
for.

Tom spice it up Wiggins