[Dixielandjazz] Marc Bolin

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 10 17:54:32 PST 2006

> "marc" <marc at bolinfordollars.com> wrote (polite snip)

> Hello Everyone on the DJML. My name is Marc Bolin and this is my first
> posting! . . . (remainder snipped)

Hey Marc, welcome to the DJML. Glad to see a young man among us. This is a
great list with lots of information from some wonderful people.

Also glad to see an EXCELLENT trombone player now playing such good OKOM
after such a short exposure time to the music. Your performance at the Red
Sea Jazz Festival (with a borrowed horn no less) was really fine. I think
you proved that one doesn't have to spend 50 years listening to this music
in order to play it well. You are a quick study.

Glad you're on the list and hope to play with you again in future.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone