[Dixielandjazz] Ed Bradley from 60 Minutes

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Nov 9 10:47:52 PST 2006

I saw Ed Bradley several years in a row in the audience at the New
Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. (it is a great place for celebrity
sighting!) I gave him a band bumper sticker, he said he would put it
on his clarinet case (or somebody's clarinet case - it was pretty
noisy at the time ;-)

IMO his interview with musicians were better than the other 60
Minutes folks, I could tell he really got what it was all about.

Dave Richoux