[Dixielandjazz] Who Wants a Tuxedo

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 23:36:28 PST 2006

Lordy Lordy Bill:

Don't tell me they excommunicated you from the Boondockers and took
back both uniforms ??? drat I hope the whole band gets BLOWN up for
that dastardly deed.   They really looked soooo cool with the red vests
and Purple Neru Jackets and the artificial simulated Straw Plastic
Boater hats and red bow ties.   Not to worry mate I am forming a new
Dixieland Americana group called the" Village Dixie People" and we
ain't got no Washboardacologist yet, so the gig is urine ifin' use
won'ts it.

Hey the rest of you don't Laugh they are definitely coming back,  heck
the Zoot Suits are back ain't they, so it's just a matter of time
before them cool leisure suits are right back on top with even bigger
Bell Bottoms, and if you have one in the closet or basement you better
hold onto it cause you don't even want to know what they are gong to
cost the next time around.

And hey Ladies,  I ain't never seen a mini dress or a pair of short
shorts that was out of style not to mention those lovely always
fashionable Daisey Mae handkerchief size gingham hooter halter tops.
:))   With or without kleenex stuffing :))

Cheers,  Definitely time to go flatten a fifth :))

Tom