[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Chicks

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed May 31 12:59:08 PDT 2006

"Edgerton, Paul A" <paul.edgerton at eds.com> wrote

Hi Paul. I hope you are not advocating that, no one else is. That was
certainly not the point of the original post. By the same token you need to
update your info on Dixie Chick's instrumentation.

Natalie plays a Gibson Les Paul, or Hunbucker Telecaster (both electrics), a
Modulus VJ4 electric bass guitar and an accoustic Gibson Blue King. She also
won a scholarship to the Berklee College of Music about 10 years ago. She is
the outspoken vocalist with big balls, bless her heart.

Emily plays, violin, banjo dobro, mandolin and keyboards.

Martie plays fiddle and mandolin.

Nary a Stratocaster in the group, but you might be right about throwing away
your clarinet unless you reinvent your audience like they just did. :-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone