[Dixielandjazz] OKOM--She had a jazz band for funeral

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue May 30 22:37:13 PDT 2006

Most certainly not Sir Norman:

It might lead to dancing the same as having sex standing up might.

Dancing is a mortal sin for Baptist.   As is recognizing each other in
a Liquor store or Hooters .  :))

Praise de Lawd frum whooooooom all de blessin's flows  :))

When I was a youngster they had to baptise me four or five times, guess
the first few didn't work as far as they was concerned.

Or maybe It was just so hot that we would do anything to get into a tub
of cool water at them brush arbor meetin's.

Cheers.

Rev. Tom Bob

        Not to be outdone—in Texas some months ago, Baptist preacher was
baptizing a convert ( they do it by total immersion)  The preacher
standing
in the pool with the baptisee, reached out to adjust the microphone and
was
electrocuted.  Presumably in Baptist seminaries world-wide they will
begin
teaching seminarians the fundamentals of electricity!  Presumably there
was
no jazz band at his funeral!