[Dixielandjazz] Jack Fallon

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Tue May 30 02:10:23 PDT 2006

In early 1998 I contacted Jack Fallon with the idea to compile his
discography. His reaction was very positive and a few months later he sent
me several pages with extracts from his diaries, all concerning his
recording sessions. This had never happened before during the years I was
compiling discographies. I was very enthusiastic of course. Through these
lists I could put exact dates to several records where I had only made
guesses. Jack also sent me some photographs and the discography was
published as Eurojazz Discos No.87 in October 1998.

Gerard Bielderman / Leie 18 / 8032 ZG  ZWOLLE / Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies