[Dixielandjazz] New OKOM in Branson MO. USA

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Sun May 28 00:16:01 PDT 2006

Good Morning All;

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be performing in a new OKOM show
in Branson Missouri.  The St Louis Woman LIVE Show will take the stage at
the Little Opry Theatre in the IMAX Entertainment Complex located in Branson
Missouri, USA.  The show is on a limited engagement, Friday and Saturday
nights (8:00pm) for the months of June and July, with an opening night of
June 2, 2006.  If any of y'all should happen to be in Branson over a weekend
in June or July, stop by and catch the show, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy
it.  Follow the link below for more details.

http://www.bransonimax.com/big_live_shows.htm

Mike

Tuba/Computer Guru

http://www.HireLIVEMusic.com <http://www.hirelivemusic.com/>