[Dixielandjazz] Aussie Dixieland & Ragtime Internet Radio Show

Michael Thomason aussiemike at mac.com
Sat May 27 21:43:11 PDT 2006

G'day Folks,
Just a brief note to let you all know that i've put together an AussieDixieland?Ragtime show on Live365.com featuring only Australian artists and including some Original Tunes from the Annual Australian Jazz Convention competition.
The broadcast does give recognition to the artists and Live365.com does pay all copyright fees to the artists and bands which are featured.
Some of the bands that I've so far selected :
Steve Waddell's Creole Bells,
Roy Burton's Cornerhouse JB,
Gumnut Stompers from Perth,
Golden City JB from Ballarat,
John Gill - Australia's Ragtime Pianoman,
Graeme Bell,
Madam Pat Thompson,
and others.
The show currently runs a little more than 3 hours and is continuous.

Please have a listen and let me know what you think.
Any Australian bands that read this please feel free to get in touch with me.
I'd love to feature you on the show.

Thanks, and Good Jazzin'

Mike Thomason
Aussiemike (Jazzaroo)