[Dixielandjazz] Looking for sheet music

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Fri May 26 12:10:37 PDT 2006

A musician friend of mine who's not on the list has this request:

 We are preparing for a tribute to Gershwin & Duke Ellington. With all
the hundreds of charts and pieces of sheet music we have, I can't find 2
tunes needed. I've called music stores and they can't get the music
either. If anyone has these charts or sheet music (with verses) I'd be
very grateful if you could fax/mail me a copy.
I would be more than happy to return the favor.
Thanks!
"Something To Live For"  Duke
"My One and Only"   Gershwin

Sonny & Perley www.sonnyandperley.com

If they're emailable, please send them to sonnyperley at yahoo.com. For
snail-mail, please send to 55 Pleasant Court, Cohoes, NY 12047.

Thanks,
Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org